Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll

Fall is in the air and I am sooo excited!!!


September 1st is the beginning of what to me is THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR and the best part is it lasts until December 31st! The house is decorated and plans are being made to pick apples, can tons of applesauce, go to the pumpkin patch, make a trip to the mountains, and ultimately prepare for our annual trip to visit "THE MOUSE!" It's just the most wonderful time of year and I am simply giddy!!!


Fall to me is the time tidy up and start decking the halls. It's time to get cozy and make every little nook and cranny warm and welcoming to all who enter.


It's the time I love to warm up our home with the delicious smells of a pumpkin spice candle, a big ole pot of soup simmering on the stove and the mouthwatering smell of a freshly baked apple pie.


It's time to pull out those cozy quilts that just scream "curl up with me and a good book."

  
It's time to add a little touch here...

and a little touch there,


all that say, "welcome home"


"welcome to a new season of life"


"you are loved"


and, "I'm really glad you're here."



Now, as it is quite obvious, I love details, and more is always better! So, in my book, there is no nook nor cranny too insignificant to be ignored. The one spot in my house that gives me the greatest joy is by far what most people would probably consider to be, well, completely ridiculous. But, it makes me smile. 

Yes, I really do love to decorate my toilet paper.

Photobucket

1 comment: